UK Visas

We help clients successfully accomplish their immigration-related objectives

Reliancesoft Systems has some of the best Immigration Lawyers in London UK that provide specialist immigration advice to multi-national corporations and UK based companies. We pride ourselves on first-class and a highly efficient compliance methodology that encourages long-term relationships with our clients as a trusted partner.

We advise employers on all areas of UK Immigration law. Our well-trained team of Immigration lawyers in London UK who practice exclusively in this area are able to minimise risk for clients offering them effective immigration solutions.

Sponsor Licencing

We provide assistance to companies for successfully registering as a sponsor under the Points-Based System including conducting a full Audit as mandated by UK Visas & Immigration. We also provide support to in-house teams to deal with various complexities in the ever-changing immigration environment.

We provide a complete range of services for employers in obtaining the following types of visas:

• Tier 2 (General) visa
• Tier 2 (Intra-Company transfer) visa
• Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
• Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Charity Worker) visa
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Creative and Sporting) visa
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-International Agreement) visa
• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker- Religious Worker) visa
• Tier 5 ( Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
• Permanent Residence

Sole Representative of an Overseas Company

An overseas parent company can send one of their senior employees to the United Kingdom as their Sole Representative in order to establish their subsidiary or register a United Kingdom branch.

The employee must come to the United Kingdom to establish a wholly owned subsidiary or register a branch for the overseas parent company. It is important to note that the company must currently have no branch, subsidiary or other representative in the United Kingdom.

Get in Touch

We regularly update with information and Frequently Asked Questions about UK Immigration Law, how long it takes to get a visa, requirements of a skilled migrant and other legal issues. For further information, please contact us on (925)568 7586, if you prefer to send a mail, write us at:

What Immigration Programs can I Apply for?