We help clients successfully accomplish their immigration-related objectives
• Generally, 5 years in permanent resident status [Three years may be sufficient for those married to U.S. citizens.]
• Generally, physical presence, continuity of residence, and good moral character standards
• Satisfactory exam results in U.S. government, history, and civics as well as the ability to speak, read, and write English [Some exceptions to the testing requirements exist based upon age and duration of permanent residency, as well as medical limitations. See examples of government, history, civics questions and answers.]
• The Reliancesoft Systems provides assistance in determining an individual’s eligibility for U.S. citizenship through naturalization.
• We guide those planning future naturalization with issues impacting eligibility, such as extended travel.
• We represent individuals in connection with applications for naturalization.
• Naturalization by birth or derivation can present complex situations. In such cases, we assess the merits and proof of the claim. When appropriate, we represent individuals seeking certificates of citizenship.
We regularly update with information and Frequently Asked Questions about US Immigration Law, requirements of a skilled migrant and other legal issues. For further information, please contact us on (925)568 7586, if you prefer to send a mail, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org